Types of Headaches -Migraine
Migraine pain is known as a neurological disorder and is known as the pain that most affects people. Migraine pain, not only with a headache but also with effects such as nausea and vomiting, also causes sensitivity to light. Why is migraine pain so severe? What to do in migraine pain attacks? Here’s what you need to know about migraine pain … Types of Headaches -Migraine
What is migraine?
Migraine, a chronic disorder, manifests itself with nausea, vomiting, sensitivity to light and sound. Migraine pains without a certain period of time can sometimes last for hours. Migraine, which is known to occur more frequently in women, occurs less frequently in men.
Migraine pain differs from a normal headache
Those who suffer from persistent headaches, nausea, and vomiting with a headache should go to a neurologist as soon as possible. The doctor should make the diagnosis of migraine.
Migraine pain makes you feel the future
People with migraines may foresee the onset of pain. It may also be that the migraine, whose symptoms are slowly experiencing, is stopped before the pain begins. Otherwise, migraine pain may be experienced for hours or days.
What are the symptoms of migraines?
- One of the biggest symptoms is a severe headache. Sudden long-term headaches are among the biggest symptoms of migraine.
- The main symptoms of migraine are glare when light is seen, that is, sensitivity to light, intensification of pain when looking at light.
- Sensitivity to sound is also among the symptoms of migraine. The hoarseness of the voices and the aggravation of headache are among the symptoms of migraine.
- Nausea and vomiting are the major symptoms of migraine. While experiencing headaches, nausea and vomiting are also among the symptoms of migraine.
- Fatigue and weakness
- In some cases of migraine pain, visual disturbances may also occur. Bai pain, as well as blurred vision, are among the symptoms of migraines.
- Increased pain as you move is among the symptoms of migraine. Therefore, those who suffer from migraine pain prefer to go to bed especially without moving.
Watch out for migraines in windy weather!
One of the biggest enemies of migraine is windy weather. Sudden changes in weather or exposure to excessive wind can trigger migraine pain.
Stress causes migraine pain to increase
Stress is known to cause many migraine pain as well as any damages to the body. People with migraines should avoid stress as much as possible.
People with migraine should not starve for a long time
Fasting for a long time triggers migraine pain. It causes pain to increase and the stomach is more nauseous. Not being hungry for a long time is very important for people with migraines. The meal should not be skipped and something should be snacked between. Types of Headaches -Migraine
Caffeine triggers pain
Caffeine is known to trigger migraine pain. People with migraines should avoid caffeine as much as possible. Types of Headaches -Migraine
What is good for migraine pain?
- Drink plenty of water
- Avoiding stress
- Gently massage the aching head area
- Cold compress application for severe migraine pain
- Resting in a place with no light
Types of Headaches -Migraine