How is migraine tested?
Migraine is a headache that occurs in a certain part of the head and presents itself as a severe throbbing, causing nausea, vomiting, sensitivity to sound and light. Migraine pain may take several hours or several days, depending on the type. It is recommended to rest in a dark and quiet environment when the attack begins. How is the migraine test done, what should be the headache to be evaluated as a migraine?
The frequency and severity of pain can be reduced by a number of tools used under the supervision of a doctor. If there has been no progress in solving the problem with drug use, the doctor may be asked to prescribe a different drug. It is possible to get rid of migraine headaches with proper medication, lifestyle regulation, and home-based methods.
WHY IS MIGRAINE?
- Secretion of estrogen at different levels in various periods (Especially in menstrual and pregnancy periods, the hormone balance increases and the rate of secretion of estrogen is increased. In this respect, the incidence of migraine in women is 3 times higher than in men.)
- Excessive, frequent consumption of salty and processed foods
- To encounter stress-causing events frequently, to be in stressful environments
- Excessive alcohol consumption
- Sleep problems
- Exposure to pressure variations
- The body tries to adapt to sudden changes in weather
- Genetic factors
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF THE MIGRA?
- Severe headache
- Concentration disorder
- Willingness to sleep
- Sensitivity to sound and light
- Constipation, diarrhea
- Increased or stopped appetite
- Sweet eating desire
- Feeling constantly hungry
HOW TO MAKE A MIGRAiNE TEST, HOW TO DIAGNOSIS?
In order to define the pain of those suffering from severe headache as migraine, a number of tests and tests are performed by doctors in health institutions. First of all, the doctor who will evaluate the patient’s migraine history in family history may request physical and neurological tests for diagnosis.
Blood tests may be required to detect infections in the spine and brain, toxin levels in the body, and vascular problems. How is migraine tested?
X-ray devices can be used to take a cross-sectional view of the brain and examine.
By creating a strong magnetic field, detailed images of the brain and blood vessels can be taken. This process is called MR. Paralysis, various problems in the nervous system are detected by this method.