Experts often refer to recurrent morning headaches as a dangerous symptom and advise them to consult a doctor.
As a rule, when you wake up, you feel calm and at peace. But sometimes we wake up with a headache. What could be the
- Insomnia. Late sleep, anxious sleep, and frequent waking up at night are the main causes of morning headaches.
- Excessive sleep. It can also cause headaches in the morning.
- Anxious pillows. Sleeping on a very large or very small pillow can compress the vessels of the cervix, resulting in cerebral circulatory disorders, which can lead to morning headaches. The pillow should be in the shoulder width of the person, and should not bend forward or back during sleep.
- Some women with long hair have their hair removed before going to bed. If the hair is tightly packed, it can cause headaches in the morning.
- Eat lots of food before going to bed. causes of headaches
It is so easy to get rid of the pain
- Dehydration. During sleep, dehydration develops. And dehydration is one of the main causes of headaches. Experts recommend drinking 1 cup of water before going to bed and immediately after waking up.
- Sneeze during sleep. In the scientific language, this is called “apnea.” In a snoring person, breathing is observed for a few seconds during sleep, resulting in hypoxia (lack of oxygen) in the brain. As a result, the person feels tired in the morning and suffers from headaches. causes of headaches
- Depression. This severe neurological disorder develops secretly and may not be detected for a long time.
Experts often refer to recurrent morning headaches as a dangerous symptom and advise them to consult a doctor. causes of headaches