Different Types of Headaches
What is good for headaches?
Excessive stress, fatigue, effort, etc. during the day. headaches can be faced for many reasons. There are different types of severe headaches, the lives of millions of citizens can affect the short-term or long-term. So much so that it can trigger various problems such as nausea and fever, which is an issue that requires absolute attention. Sometimes a simple headache massage can be used to solve this health problem and sometimes it does not work. So how does headache go? What is good for headaches? Together with the solution movements for you at home, we talked about what might be good for this health situation. Different Types of Headaches
What are headache types?
At this point, the cause of pain is very important. Because headache is considered to be ‘primary’ if it is not caused by any illness, and ‘secondary’ if it recurs due to a health problem in the brain or body. Stress, exertion, fatigue, etc. in daily life. The pain caused by the disease is considered the ‘primary’ group.
CAUSES OF HEADACHE
Although the causes of headaches are quite diverse; it is not possible to reduce it for certain reasons. Because stress during the day can trigger severe headaches, as well as infection conditions may pave the way for this health problem.
The most common types of headache on patients are:
- Migraine: Pain, although throbbing is often severe. There is a pain on one side of the head. Nausea or vomiting may occur. It can end in two hours or more than three days of pain
- Tension headache: Surrounding the head, is seen in the form of compression. Low and moderate severity. Stress, stress and excessive effort is the main source.
- Adolescence: In addition to hormonal changes, changes in both psychological and environmental relations have shown that young people complain of headaches. Adolescence is a period of stress for young people. For example, increasing exam stress and intensifying curricula in high school age can trigger headaches.
- Cluster Headache: Although it is seen less than other types, it causes trouble for the individual with sudden attacks. So much so that it can be severe enough to awaken one’s sleep at night. Although the cause of these pains is not yet known, it may be a source of redness or vomiting in the eye area.
- Trigeminal neuralgia: May cause severe pain due to excessive contractions of the muscles in the face.
- Blood pressure-related: This occurs after the rise of blood pressure. It is usually felt on the neck.
Diseases that may cause secondary headaches can be listed as follows:
- Head and neck injuries
- Brain vascular diseases
- Brain Nerve Diseases
- Increased brain pressure
- Brain infections
WHAT IS GOOD FOR HEADACHES?
- Take note of your pains. Note which time zone during the day and after which events you are experiencing headaches. Thus, you will be more careful and conscious of these activities.
- Consume water. At least 1 liter of water per day should be taken care of.
- Make sure you get your sleep. Sleep is the sine qua non of a healthy life. Sleep deprivation is one of the main triggers of headaches.
- Do not skip meals, do not starve. Another way to avoid headaches is not to skip meals. So that you do not starve to be absolutely careful.
- Try to avoid stress. Stress is linked to many ailments, and headache is one of them. It is difficult to avoid stress in everyday life; however, try to keep stress away from your life in order to improve your quality of life and avoid this problem.
- Avoid consuming alcohol. As a result of excessive alcohol consumption, a headache may be faced during that day or in the morning of the following day. Accordingly, either limit or end your alcohol consumption.
- Try massaging. Depending on the location of the pain, you can relax by massaging. The headache message is very effective, especially tension and migraine type pain. With gentle movements, you can rub both sides of your head, neck, and head; you may ask someone you know.
- Medicines. Painkillers are used immediately in small or large pain situations; however, it poses a great danger to the kidneys and other organs. It should not be dependent on the use of painkillers. As a result of regular painkillers ‘chronic headache,’ problems may arise. Pay attention to the use of medication according to the advice of your doctor.
Different Types of Headaches